The Centre de soutien entr’Aidants was the first community organization in Québec to offer services to caregivers caring for an elderly loved one. The Centre de soutien entr’Aidants was founded in 1990 in response to a need in the community.
Support caregivers by offering a range of services to help them take care of an elderly loved one, while maintaining their physical, psychological and financial health.
That all caregivers will be able to help their elderly loved one with serenity.
Respect, commitment, humanism and quality.
- To promote maintenance of seniors in their own living environment
- To foster care management of seniors by family members
- To raise awareness, in the community, of the needs and living conditions of seniors
- To encourage exchange and mutual support between caregivers
- To develop mutual cooperation in the community
- To work together with community organizations to optimize the use of available resources
- To ensure the establishment of the services necessary to maintain seniors in their living environment
The Centre de soutien entr’Aidants officially unveils its Internet website: www.centredesoutienentraidants.com
OCTOBER 1ST 2012
At the 15th Anniversary Celebration for the ROMAN/APPUI Montérégie, held on October 22nd, the Centre de soutien entr’Aidants received an award in the category “Culture of Excellence”. Our organization was honoured because we have the highest rate of participation in professional training sessions and clinical follow-up meetings organized by the ROMAN. This exceptional level of participation enables our counsellors to continue to develop and maintain a culture of excellence.