The Centre de soutien entr’Aidants has been publishing the Reference Guide for over 15 years and distributing it for free in the community. With more than 5,300 copies distributed per year, this guide is a must-have for home resources for seniors and caregivers. It is largely consulted to find the following services:
- Companionship and pastoral home visits
- Grocery stores offering telephone orders
- Home care services and respite
- Hot and/or frozen meals
- Housing counsellors
- Medical alert systems
- Mobile libraries
- Respite outside the home
- Specialized equipment and services
- Transportation for errands or medical visits
- Other professional in-home services
Would you like your own copy of the Reference Guide? Do not hesitate to call our Centre, we will send it to you by mail, free of charge. You can also consult the Guide by clicking here.
For residents of Brossard, Saint-Lambert, Longueuil boroughs of Greenfield Park and Vieux-Longueuil, LeMoyne sector.